AqBanking version in OS X Build

Martin Preuss martin at aquamaniac.de
Tue Apr 22 15:02:26 EDT 2014

Hi,

Am 21.04.2014 21:43, schrieb John Ralls:
[...]
>> Is there a particular reason why GnuCash on OS X does not ship with a newer version of AqBanking?
>
> Yes: Martin has marked all more recent versions as “Beta”. I’ve been waiting for him to do a stable release, though perhaps he thinks it’s never been stable and plans to mark everything “beta” from now on.
[...]

Hmm, funny... anyhow, we are almost there. There are two variables still
preventing me from doing officially non-beta releases: 1) Too many
moving parts (with all that SEPA stuff currently going on in with the
bank servers in Germany) 2) too few developers ;-)

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/