Konkani translations, bugzilla 728768

Jeff Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Tue Apr 22 22:06:46 EDT 2014

John et al,

Following the instructions at
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation#Naming_Convention, I have opened
bug 728768 as an enhancement and attached my "git format-patch" files from
my "konkani"
branch, relative to the current master, to the bugzilla info.

I have been going back and forth via email with Chandrakant Dhutadmal to
get issues fixed from his original po files that prevented his versions
from compiling, and fixed other issues at my end with poedit.  My compiled
version of gnucash works with Konkani in the Devanagari script when I set
the primary language on my Mac to Konkani via System Preferences.

I hope this helps the cause.

--- Jeff Earickson