gnucash master: Multiple changes pushed

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Apr 29 12:34:00 EDT 2014

I noticed this as well with John's c++ related commits. It appears that the mail script will only
print diffs for commits that are pushed directly to a branch and not for commits that get
merged in.

I seem to remember this was explained in the beginning of these mails before John reduced the
verbosity.

We may want to change this. Particularly for John's work which happens on a private branch and
only gets merged into our public repo.

Geert