make fails

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 16:35:58 EST 2014

John,

After your patch 495c939c, on F20, I get:

swig-engine.c: In function '_wrap_pwr64':
swig-engine.c:18448:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'pwr64'
[-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   result = pwr64(arg1,arg2);
   ^
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
make[5]: *** [libgncmod_engine_la-swig-engine.lo] Error 1

I get a different error of F19, which I will shortly send you.

Regards,

Alex