gnucash don't start properly (in some cases)

Johannes Kapune listen at kapune.de
Sun Feb 9 10:43:54 EST 2014

Dear all,
I remember this topic was on this list before but I'm not sure if there
was a solution.

Every time I start GnuCash it opened window: "since last run"

additionally it does not start by click on icon and also from command
line. On command line I get the message:
"gnucash: ../nptl/pthread_mutex_lock.c:80: __pthread_mutex_cond_lock:
Zusicherung »mutex->__data.__owner == 0« nicht erfüllt."

If I click on my data file it opened without any problems?

Do you want some more information? what?

I use opensuse 13.1 (64-bit)
GnuCash 2.6.1 from Engel repository version 76cba80+ from 2014-02-02

I can do something to prevent this things?

Thanks a lot for this great piece of Software and best regards

Johannes