gnucash don't start properly (in some cases)

Johannes Kapune listen at kapune.de
Fri Feb 14 07:04:12 EST 2014

Dear all again.

I come again with some new information

Am 09.02.2014 17:16, schrieb Johannes Kapune:
> Dear all again,
>
> Am 09.02.2014 16:43, schrieb Johannes Kapune:

>> additionally it does not start by click on icon and also from command
>> line. On command line I get the message:
>> "gnucash: ../nptl/pthread_mutex_lock.c:80: __pthread_mutex_cond_lock:
>> Zusicherung »mutex->__data.__owner == 0« nicht erfüllt."
>>
>> If I click on my data file it opened without any problems?
>>
>> Do you want some more information? what?
>>
>> I use opensuse 13.1 (64-bit)
>> GnuCash 2.6.1 from Engel repository version 76cba80+ from 2014-02-02
>>
>> I can do something to prevent this things?

if I start than GnuCash with option --nofile it opens and I can use my
data-file.
After this Gnucash opens by using its icon.
This I can do several times.

If I open Gnucash and do no changes to my data-file and close it - after
this I can not open GnuCash by icon.

Is this a problem on my pc or is it a problem of something around GnuCash?

>> Thanks a lot for this great piece of Software and best regards

Johannes