XCode project

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Thu Feb 20 15:49:23 EST 2014

--On February 20, 2014 10:56:38 AM -0500 Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>
wrote:

> Moreover, whose job will it be to keep this project "current"?
> Autoconf is (and should continue to be) canonical, which means someone
> will need to update the xcode project when we add, remove, or move
> files, dependencies, etc.

I'll maintain it as I have time and others can too, of course.  On the
other hand if it gets out of date it isn't a big deal.  Since the
project isn't used to build GnuCash, it doesn't matter a whole lot if a
source file or two is missing or if there are some in the project that
have been deleted.  You won't be able to set breakpoints in the new
files or look at the deleted ones, but otherwise things work ok.  I do
this all the time since I haven't been bothering to update the project
every time a file comes or goes.

              Mike