Pull requests via github

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Feb 22 09:51:16 EST 2014

On Saturday 22 February 2014 18:43:31 Dmitry Pavlov wrote:
> Hello, do you accept patches as pull requests on github? I made one
> today, but after that I found another one, initiated a year ago, where
> it's said, that I need to send a patch to this list.
> It is still true or something changed after complete migration to git?

Hi Dmitry,

This has not formally been decided upon yet. The git migration is very
recent and there are still parts of the development process that are in
flux due to this change.

But I think most of us are open to at least try the github pull request
mechanism and see how that will work out.

So in this case you don't need to do anything extra in particular.

Thank you for your patch. One of us will look into it.

Regards,

Geert