Windows nightly build

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Sun Feb 23 10:24:01 EST 2014

Il 18/02/2014 15.36, Geert Janssens ha scritto:

> There were a couple of issues with ssh/scp which Derek and I managed to
> get fixed. I have manually started a nightly build now. Let's see if it
> will finish.
>
> Thanks for the heads up.
>
> Geert

Geert thanks, I finally got the time to download the nightly build.
While testing I noticed that the march 6 date bug is gone in 22-02 and
23-03 builds, but I'm encountering another problem with the 23-03 build:
all account tabs are closed when opening the file in GnuCash and all
special characters in accounts names are substituted with double
question marks "??". This does not happen with the 22-02 build, so it
should be a commit between 22 and 23 February.

Regards
Cristian