Building on Windows from scratch

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Jan 16 06:53:21 EST 2014

On Thursday 26 December 2013 17:41:14 Geert Janssens wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 December 2013 18:46:32 Gary Bilkus wrote:
> > On 24/12/2013 18:25, Gary Bilkus wrote:
> > > - There seems to be a version issue with GWENHYFAR_VERSION
> > > It builds OK but every time I restart it rebuilds. For some reason
> > > it's built a version which annouces itself as 4.7.0beta even
> > > though
> > > the file it downloads says it's 4.8.0beta
> > > If I build and change the version to 4.7.0beta it doesn't then try
> > > and rebuild each time. But seems a bit strange.
>
> That looks like a bug in Gwenhywfar then.

In the end I don't think this is a Gwenhywfar bug. The download url specifies both
the gwen version and some download id number. Both have to be updated when a
new version of gwen is available. I missed the update to the id number. This should
be fixed with Christian's more recent gwen/aqbanking updates.

Geert