doxygen config needs and update for F20

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 17 12:10:11 EST 2014

Hi,

I've set up the new code server to build the docs, and it has the
following output.  I suspect we'll need to update the config, whch I
will happily get to eventually unless someone else get to it first.

-derek

 **Unmatched Entries**
 CMDOUT (Warning: Tag `SYMBOL_CACHE_SIZE' at line 278 of file doxygen.cfg has become obsolete.)
 CMDOUT (To avoid this warning please remove this line from your configuration file or upgrade it using "doxygen -u")
 CMDOUT (Warning: Tag `SHOW_DIRECTORIES' at line 462 of file doxygen.cfg has become obsolete.)
 CMDOUT (To avoid this warning please remove this line from your configuration file or upgrade it using "doxygen -u")
 CMDOUT (Warning: Tag `HTML_ALIGN_MEMBERS' at line 788 of file doxygen.cfg has become obsolete.)
 CMDOUT (To avoid this warning please remove this line from your configuration file or upgrade it using "doxygen -u")
 CMDOUT (Warning: doxygen no longer ships with the FreeSans font.)
 CMDOUT (You may want to clear or change DOT_FONTNAME.)
 CMDOUT (Otherwise you run the risk that the wrong font is being used for dot generated graphs.)