[MAINT] GnuCash server migration Feb 1-2

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 30 15:28:22 EST 2014

Just a reminder that this is still happening this weekend.
However, I'm still not 100% sure on the exact time it will happen.
I'll PROBABLY be starting around 1pm US/ET (1800 UTC) on Saturday, but
don't quote me on that.  :)

I'll send out an email before I start, push a news article to www, and
I'll be on IRC for questions and updates.

-derek