gnucash master: Multiple changes pushed

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Jul 6 13:29:11 EDT 2014

On Jul 6, 2014, at 7:15 PM, Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:

> John,
>
> I will be away on holidays soon. If you think my commit should be reverted, feel free to do so. I doubt I will have much online time available while I'm gone.

Geert,

Yeah, you're not likely to have good connectivity. No worries, enjoy your trip. We had a lovely day at the Brussels and Chocolate Museums at the Gross Markt, finishing up at Delerium. It didn't start to rain seriously until we got back to the apartment.

I hope to keep the change to configure.ac and fix m4_ax_check_compile_flag; once it works reliably we'll want everything that's wrapped in "if gcc" to use it instead, because it's much better practice to test the feature than to rely on compiler/version settings.

Regards,
John Ralls