Announcing GnuCash Android v1.4.0-beta1

Ngewi Fet ngewif at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 01:53:03 EDT 2014

> It looks like this might be nice for tablets with large screens. :)

I agree. :)

> Is there any not-too-difficult way to import a tiny subset of a data
> file - say for cash transactions only that would not kill a small screen
> smartphone?  perhaps a few asset and liability accounts and "only"
> thirty or forty recent transactions?

No there is isn't any way to do that. And I hadn't thought of that before.
But now that you mention it, it might be nice to have some feature to
select a date range.

But first let me nail down the import process and its quirks. Then those
other nice-to-haves will follow eventually.

Cheers,
Ngewi