Couple of errors...

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Jul 27 12:37:54 EDT 2014

On Jul 27, 2014, at 3:05 PM, Robert Fewell <14ubobit at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guy's,
>

> I was looking at fixing some csv bugs when I came across these two problems.
>
> Make dist fails because the file name of gnc-date.c changed to .cpp , the
> potfiles.in has been changed but the old file name is still mentioned in
> make-gnucash-potfiles.in at the bottom, not sure why it is in there either.

It was left over from when libqof was in lib instead of src; it's a separate project that went its own way some time ago.

> Secondly I think there was a typo in import-utilities.c, all the
> qof_instance_set functions are using  &id when it should be just id unless
> I am missing something.

Nope, you're right. The sets should be id and the gets &id.

I've fixed both and pushed, but I can't run make distcheck from my laptop (the dist build can't find libdbdsqlite3.so and I don't feel like tracking down the reason ATM) so please let me know if there are any more problems.

Regards,
John Ralls