Announcing GnuCash Android v1.4.0-beta1

Ngewi Fet ngewif at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 03:06:10 EDT 2014

Yes, the beta should bring transactions as well.
But you don't need to export your accounts anymore. Exporting Accounts from GnuCash desktop strips all transactions.

Just use your normal uncompressed GnuCash XML file. Or if you were using GnuCash with SQLite DB, then "save as..."  XML and then try to import that.

Cheers,