Announcing GnuCash Android v1.4.0-beta1

Ngewi Fet ngewif at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 06:53:38 EDT 2014

Ok, thanks for trying it and letting me know. I'm working to make those error messages a bit more descriptive.

I'll let you know when the next beta is released so you can try again.

Regards,
Ngewi

P.S. If you are willing you could try putting the file on the SD card so I can exclude the external service as the problem. Sometimes (not often), when import fails almost immediately, the app providing the file could be an issue. (downloading issues, Caching,  etc)