Working example of kvp acess in Python

Christoph Holtermann c.holtermann at gmx.de
Sun Jun 8 18:53:38 EDT 2014

Hello,

for my python latex invoice script I tried to access the owners data. I tried
to work my way to it and came across the kvp system. I made a rude
path through there with a working example to access the companies data.

If someone is interested in clarifying the swig qof_instance and kvp_frame
stuff for python it would be nice to cooperate.

My branch on github about this is
https://github.com/c-holtermann/gnucash/tree/python-kvp

regards,

Christoph Holtermann

--
--- Nachricht gesendet von C. Holtermann ---