Import CSV Bills & Invoices - Notes field

JP Liew jpliew at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 04:36:04 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I did a search and was not able to find an answer to my question.

Basically, I would like to write an eBay or Paypal sales to GnuCash
invoice converter that will export eBay/PayPal sales to GnuCash CSV file that
can be imported by the "Import Bills & Invoices".  The prototype
works ok except I was not able to figure out how to deal with multi-line
 Notes.

In GnuCash, a user can type multi-line notes, however in CSV, I
was not able to find a way to code the CR / LF in the Notes field.

If anyone has done this before, could you share some lights please?
If not, can any let me know the actual src that is dealing with the part of the import please?

https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/tree/master/src/import-export/csv-imp

Cheers
John

   Gnucash/gnucash
Public Mirror of code.gnucash.org/gnucash
View on github.com Preview by Yahoo