Python API, book options

Christoph Holtermann c.holtermann at gmx.de
Fri Jun 20 17:23:38 EDT 2014

Hello,

I had just the same question for a while. I have been successful to access
that data. I had to make some modifications which I put in a branch on
github: https://github.com/c-holtermann/gnucash/tree/python-kvp
See thread "Working example of kvp acess in Python".

But the best way to access that data has yet to be found before I ask it
to be pulled into master.

regards,

Christoph Holtermann