No more Russian translation maintainer.

Dmitry Pavlov zeldigas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 10:05:11 EDT 2014

FYI: i found that the last main translator, Sergey Belyashov (at least
according to po file) is no more invlolved in translation process (I wrote
him a mail and he told that he is no more interested in supporting
translations). Current version show the signs of abandon for Russia
language: new menu options are not translated and some tips of the day too.

Currently I'm not ready to make a commitment that I can be responsible for
regular russian translations updates, but I'll think about that.

This letter is just intended to point out a problem, may be we can discuss
it with another russian-specking members of the list.

P.S. If i'm missing something and in reality russian translators still
exists, please let me know.

Dmitry Pavlov