Help > About for release 2.4.13 has corrupted License info??

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:47:11 EST 2014

Help > About in Release 2.6.3 for Linux Rev 4e4a032+ built 2014-04-08
does not not have links to credits or license.

Just in case you need some digression from the throes of fixing the
current windows release:

Right now I am not near a windows computer running a newer version of
GnuCash, so if this is fixed, ignore this message.

For release 2.4.13:

 The GNU way to manage your money!  This copy was built from svn r22925
on 2013-04-21.

Scrolling through the license I found this licentious ;( tidbit near the
end:

  Yoyodyne, Inc., hereby disclaims all copyright interest in the program
  `Gnomovision' (which makes passes at compilers) written by James Hacker.

  <signature of Ty Coon>, 1 April 1989
  Ty Coon, President of Vice

Perhaps that was intentional at the time, (1 April), but it may be
considered poor taste by some readers, particularly if taken out of
context, as I am doing here.  Actually, that may not even be the current
license, as it appears to be several years older than that version of
GnuCash was.

David C