New mailing list for Russian Translation discussions

Dmitry Pavlov zeldigas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 07:27:52 EST 2014

Hi!

Is it possible to create a new mailing list for discussing translations to
russian?

The reason to do it: developer list is mostly related to code things and
currently there is no active list for translation discussions.

As I don't participate in development it would be great to have specific
channel for translation related questions, and discussions.

Current contact information about Translation group in ru.po file is
obsolete, mail is dead and as the last translator I propose to create new
list.

This page <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation> says there are already
a number of regional mailing list already like de, pt etc.

If it'll take a lot of time, then I can create list at googlegroups with
updating Translation group information in po file.

Dmitry Pavlov