Working example of kvp acess in Python

Christian Stimming (mobil) christian at cstimming.de
Thu Nov 13 11:50:30 EST 2014

>From my understanding, there are two separate issues here:

1. You are proposing a new object "Company" because you have reasons for needing new data fields. I think that's a good idea. Why don't you prepare a patch to extend the existing objects?

2. You ask for kvp access from python. No, we prefer not to have kvp accessed from python. Instead, either use gobject properties (on master), or add a new object on the C side as mentioned above and add python wrappers for this.

Regards, Christian
--
Sent from mobile.