python GnuCash interface to SQL backend

Sébastien de Menten sdementen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:47:31 EST 2014

On Monday, November 17, 2014, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> I think most of our beef against your project is that you're making it
> read-write.  If it was read-only then nobody here would care.

Yes indeed. Me first needs are a) to read a GnuCash boom from python and b)
to create some new objects (accounts, commodities, transactions & splits,
prices).  This is what is implemented and works today.
Updating/deleting existing objects is delicate as is the creation of more
complex business objects (relying on the kvp) -> not in scope
So I should have say that it is a CR (not UD) interface to GnuCash books.

Sebastien