Compile test-core in C++

Chenxiong Qi qcxhome at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:58:35 EST 2014

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 10:36 PM, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

>> On Nov 20, 2014, at 5:37 AM, Chenxiong Qi <qcxhome at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 12:17 AM, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:
>>
>>> Why do you want to compile test-core in C++?
>>>

>> src/test-core/unittest-support.h includes qof.h
>
> Lots of code includes qof.h. That's not a good reason to migrate test-core to C++.

Yup. also aware of this. As of writing these words, still not figure
out a good way. Is it acceptable that I rename the new class to
another name temporarily, such as QofCollectionClass, and keep the new
class implementation and original one's existing simultaneously. I
know this looks strange, but the change only affects in src/libqof/qof

> Regards,
> John Ralls

Regards,
Chenxiong Qi