Version 2.6.4

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 19:01:41 EST 2014

Folks,

I would like to start by saying that I remain in awe of the ongoing development effort put forth by the team and community with this software. It really is amazing.

I am not a developer, and am unable to contribute to the programming cause. However, the problems with the 2.6.4 release (especially under Windows) has led to the unfortunate situation that many users are being advised NOT to install the latest version of GnuCash.

While this was a reasonable solution in the short term, the problems seem to have gotten drawn out.

Given that circumstance, is there any way to send out a "2.6.5" that materially contains the last working version of GnuCash (i.e. 2.6.3)? I think it would alleviate a lot of confusion for users.

Respectfully,
David T.