Version 2.6.4

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 11:36:39 EST 2014

Thu, 27 Nov 2014 07:49:26
<B9EBC2EA-86A4-4C46-8596-426F77D1456D at ceridwen.us>  John Ralls
<jralls at ceridwen.us>

>It could well be that GnuCash 2.6.4-2 doesn't exhibit the hang-on-exit
>problem on WinXP. I don't remember if I've tested that. It does hang
>reliably on Win7 and 8.

I can test on other Win versions tomorrow.

What I'm unsure about is the blanket "not working on Win" which is
clearly too broad.

If you (not any individual) wanted to screw acceptance of gnc then the
co-incidence of POTM and "actually, it doesn't work on Windows" is
getting on for perfect storm stuff in non-acceptance terms :(

--
Wm...