About the process of migration to C++

Aaron Laws dartme18 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 08:40:41 EDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 2:29 AM, Chenxiong Qi <qcxhome at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In the past several days, I've read mails and wiki pages about the
> migration to C++. A quick question is that, is there any place, a wiki page
> or others, to record the process of migration, the todo list, and what is
> being done?
>
> Regards,
> Chenxiong Qi

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/C%2B%2B under "The Plan" should answer your
question. I believe Mr. Ralls is working on gnc_numeric. GUID is "in
progress", and I've been working on kvpvalue and kvpframe (under Other QOF
Utility Classes). If you would like to get your hands dirty, feel free to
pick one of the others and begin? Perhaps others have a good feel for where
is a good place to start (an independent class that won't require gutting
gnucash, etc.).

In Christ,
Aaron