Editing Wiki

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Thu Sep 4 06:27:53 EDT 2014

Hi,

two questions about the Wiki editing:

Currently I am not allowed to create new pages.
I read that there is a security mechanism that allows users to create
new pages only 1 week after registration.
I have registered more than a year ago, but I think my last login was
also more than a year ago.

-> Does a login after a long while have the same effect as a new
registration with regard to the permission to create new pages?

-> How does an upload of images work? Is it supported for this wiki, or
should images not be used?
(I do not remember to ever have seen a picture somewhere in the wiki.)

Kind regards,
Carsten