GNUCash Translation Files- Additional Languages

Jeff Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Tue Sep 23 10:51:41 EDT 2014

Geert,

I was hoping to look at Mr. Dhutadmal's new submissions in the next couple
of days, and go through the setup/compile/test/submit procedure for them.
Right now I am struggling to get gnucash to compile since I didn't do
anything over the summer (travel/work/sun) and technology has changed in
MacOS with newer versions of MacOS and Xcode.  He and I had worked on a
couple of Indian language translations earlier this Spring, which I hope
will appear in the next release.

Jeff A. Earickson, Ph.D
Senior Server System Administrator
Colby College,