Indic Language git-format files (enhancement bug 737398)

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Sep 27 05:08:44 EDT 2014

Jeff,

Thank you for the corrections. The po files compile fine now.

I see several patches provide the compiled mo files as well. I have
skipped these patches as we don't keep the compiled files in git. They
are generated at build time only. The other patches have all been pushed
to the main repository.

With this gnucash 2.6.4 will have support for several *fully translated*
Indic languages. That's quite an impressive task completed by
Chandrakant and his team.

Congratulations and thank you all for working on this !

Geert