CuteCash build errors -no rule to make target... iso-currencies-to-c.in

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 20 10:32:41 EDT 2015

CuteCash still exists?

-derek

(In all seriousness, CuteCash has always been a pet project from one
GnuCash developer as a proof-of-concept for wrapping the engine in C++
and using Qt..  It's not supported by anyone other than that one
developer)