GnuCash Android v1.6.0 pre-beta

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:18:54 EDT 2015

David,

Go to www.gnucash.org and scroll down about half a page to the Gnucash for
Android section - it's just off the bottom of the screen on my monitor.
Click on the "Info and Development" link which will take you to the README
for the app at
https://github.com/codinguser/gnucash-android/blob/master/README.md.  If
you click on one of the blog links or just go to http://www.codinguser.com/
for the blog home page you will be able to read some of the blog postings
which will give you more of a feel for the app and how to use it.  There is
also an Android Import Guide from 2014 on the blog home page -
http://www.codinguser.com/2014/03/gnucash-android-account-import-guide/

I seem to recall that the version prior to this latest beta will also read
my gnucash xml file directly and I was able to just import that the last
time I played around with the app.  I won't be upgrading to this latest
beta for a week or so as I have some transactions I need to export from my
phone and import into gnucash proper on my desktop.

Cheers Dave H.