The GnuCash Website

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Dec 13 19:53:59 EST 2015

> On Dec 13, 2015, at 3:53 PM, David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Being the nit-picker that I am, I just noticed that the copyright notice at the bottom of every GnuCash.org webpage that I checked says "
>
> *Copyright © 2001-2014 The GnuCash Project"
>
> *I don't think GnuCash is really in a time warp.  Anyway, now it won't be long before it can be changed to 2016.*
> *Have a good Holiday season.*
> *
> David C
>
> *
> *

Doesn’t really matter since the copyright is in force until 70 years after the last author dies; date of publication no longer matters. Geert and Derek are both pretty young. ;-)

Also the multi-year date is probably incorrect. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_notice#Technical_requirements.

Regards,
John Ralls