Flickering drop down boxes on mouse over

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.co.uk
Tue Dec 29 10:22:57 EST 2015

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 06:58:52 -0800 (PST)
david.carlson.417 at gmail.com <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com> wrote:

>     I just read that 4K displays only refresh at 30 hz if they are connected through a standard HDMI cable.  Could you be seeing something along that line?

HDMI? Dear me no. I don't have anything that new in the house. Just regular LCD monitors with VGA input. No TV either. Although I have updated my computer to a donated Dell Dimension 8300 lately. Same video card though.  Thinks...

Mike E

--
PGP key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x00CDB13500D7AB53