Budgets Wiki Page

Matt Graham matt_graham2001 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 00:35:31 EST 2015

G’day Devs,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this. Does anyone know how I request new wiki pages be created on wiki.gnucash.org? The ‘Requirements for Gnucash Budgets’ section of the Budgets page http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Budgets really should be split from the rest of the page which is all about history of budget creation (with links between the two as they are related).

How would I go about doing this? Don’t think I have privileges to do it (or at least can’t find how to create pages in the wiki).

Cheers,

Matt G