gnucash master: Book-Currency Feature step 1

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 01:48:30 EST 2015

Mike,

That's exactly the approach planned. The book options dialogue will be a
choice of three currency accounting approaches: trading accounts,
book-currency, neither. If trading accounts is selected, it should work
just as now. If neither is selected, it should work exactly as now when
trading accounts is not selected.

Regards,

Alex