GnuCash 2.6.5 start problem under win7

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Feb 18 21:09:54 EST 2015

> On Feb 18, 2015, at 1:00 PM, Cristian Marchi <cri79 at libero.it> wrote:
>

> Il 14/02/2015 16.17, John Ralls ha scritto:
>> Cristian,
>>
>> Considering the content of the trace file that seems unlikely, but get him to run it with --debug from the "run" dialog and send in the resulting trace file.
>>
>> Regards,
>> John Ralls
>>
> I'm back at this again. I was able to get some tracefile created after he ran GnuCash with --debug option. Are they useful?

Cristian,

Weird. No different from the first trace file. It seems to be crashing trying to start Gtk, so it's not even getting to a point where --debug has an effect.

Frankly, it from all of the "can't draw" and "can't select" messages it looks like a hardware issue. Has he ever gotten GnuCash to work on this machine?

Regards,
John Ralls