New user feedback

Paul p.matthews at inbox.com
Mon Feb 23 01:57:37 EST 2015

Thanks for the idea John.

I had look around for an sqlite tool for analysing the database.

Theres a nice little sqlite reader/editor called sqliteman. However,
when i try to open the gnucash database it responds with:

Unable to open or create file accounts.gnucash. It is probably not a
database

I also found a free reporting tool for sql called openRPT but this
requires an interface to sqlite as its designed for "proper" databases.
The only interface i found is qsqlite which the developer has declared
obsolete and it needs sqlite 2.8. Clearly not a good path to go down.

Does anyone know of any tools (for linux) that will empower me to view
and/or create reports from the database?