Scheduled Transaction formula support string literal parameters.

YaoCL chunlinyao at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 22:09:24 EST 2015

Hi

I am creating a SX which calculate amount by a related account’s balance. I created a function like this
====
(define (gnc:balance accName)
	(let ((acc 	(gnc-account-lookup-by-full-name (gnc-get-current-root-account) accName)))
		(gnc-numeric-to-double (xaccAccountGetBalance acc))))
====

This function require a string parameter.  The gnc expression already support Quote symbols to refer to string literial since this commit.
<https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/135289725c9cf439bf2e3bac017a5b1ba9589711>

But I can not input double quote symbols into the formula editor. I am not a developer of gnucash, Maybe my idea is naive. It looks like add get current balance feature is as simple as let me input the Quote symbols into formula.