CRIT log when reading file with new name for the first time

Sébastien de Menten sdementen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 15:07:56 EST 2015

I noticed in the log /tmp/gnucash.trace that whenever I rename a gnucash
sqlite file and I open it in gnucash, Gnucash leaves a CRITical warning in
it:

* 21:02:56  CRIT <GLib> g_key_file_free: assertion 'key_file != NULL' failed
* 21:02:56  INFO <gnc.app-utils> [gnc_state_get_current] No pre-existing
state found, creating new one

Reading the line just after (that is only there when the CRIT message is
there), I guess it is because gnucash does not find the file in its
~/.gnucash/books folder.
Could someone confirm it is not that a CRITical  warning ?