Windows Build failure

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 05:19:44 EDT 2015

John,

Have built from scratch and confirm Gnucash starts OK from creating a dist
file.

Not sure if this is related or just a coincidence, but if I try and start
from the inst/bin/gnucash-launcher.cmd I get the following error...

'The procedure __gmpn_cnd_add_n can not be found in libgmp-10.dll'

Doing a search for that dll file I find two copies, one in gcdev\mingw\bin
and one in gcdev\gnutls\bin which are different.

To fix the problem, I swapped the two lines that add the directories above
to generate the path in the cmd file.

Regards,
Robert