io-gncxml-v1.c

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Mon Jun 15 16:58:02 EDT 2015

> On Jun 14, 2015, at 3:17 AM, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:
>
> Mike,
>
> I’m working on extracting the KVP operations and this file has a bunch. From history it looks like you’ve been maintaining it recently. Do you have a test file?

I recall vaguely doing some work on it a few years ago, but I don't think it was more than fixing a few minor bugs.  Right now I'm out of the country and away from my development machine, but I don't think I have much in the way of test files.  I'll be home around the end of June and will let you know if I'm remembering wrong.

              Mike