make fails on master

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 18:33:23 EDT 2015

John,

I haven't been able to get back to this until just now. First I tried your
test of replacing configure.ac line 336, 'ac_cv_cstd=c11' with
'ac_cv_cstd=gnu11' and that worked on Fedora 22. Then I put it back the way
it was and pulled down your commit and tried again and that too worked. I
can confirm that it all now works as it should on both F21 and F22.

Thanks,

Alex