Easy opportunity to contribute to gnucash !

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Mar 25 03:13:38 EDT 2015

On Wednesday 25 March 2015 07:36:33 John Ralls wrote:
> > On Mar 25, 2015, at 4:26 AM, Geert Janssens
> > <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> wrote:
> >
> > Dag Mark,
> >
> > Thanks for your swift response!
> >
> > I have updated the Dutch strings using your translations.
> >
> > Also thanks for the updated Dutch translation of the gnucash
> > software. I have committed it so it will be part of the upcoming
> > gnucash 2.6.6 release as well.
>
> Dutch is under Translation Project control, with Mark as the
> translator of record. Mark, if you haven't already, please submit
> your changes through the TP so that it doesn't get out of sync.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

John,

Thanks for your vigilance.

Mark has done what you asked though: I have copied the most recent nl.po
with his updates from the translation project yesterday.

The other strings I was asking for are not in any pot file and hence not
in the Translation project either. They come from the inno installer.
And I explicitly asked people to submit these specific translations to
the gnucash-devel mailing list to keep the barrier for entry as low as
possible.

Regards,

Geert