multi-currency QIF

John Valente johnv02139 at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 15:58:33 EDT 2015

Sorry about that, and thanks for the correction.  I hope someone on the users' list can help me.
There is still this part, though:
> I would be interested in attempting to add multi-currency support to the importer, particularly if someone on this list can give me any pointers.
I guess I'm just hoping to get the benefit of someone's experience.  Is it, "I looked at that and the QIF format just doesn't have enough information to do it properly", or "I've been meaning to get to that, and it should be straightforward, but it just hasn't been a high priority", or something else?  I mean, if anyone does have any insight.

Thanks again,
John