Saving settings for extensions

Christoph Holtermann c.holtermann at gmx.de
Sat May 23 09:48:41 EDT 2015

Hello Geert,

thank you very much for your extensive answer. I'll work through
it and ask again. As I've said it's something I've been wondering
about for a while. For some python scripts I've used external
config files but I think it makes more sense to have config stored
in one place.

regards,

Christoph

--
--- Nachricht gesendet von C. Holtermann ---