Patch : editing "Posted" time of transactions.

Michael Ferrara mferrara1 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:02:33 EDT 2015

I see how noting transaction times down to the fraction of a second could
be useful for quantitative analysis of a stock market. For instance, I know
a guy working on relativistic trading... That is, markets and computers are
getting so fast that the SEC has to factor in nano-seconds, GPS, and
Einstein in making decisions.

OTOH, for daily errands around town, I simply record the time printed on my
receipt, which is accurate to the minute. The IRS discounts nano-seconds
like it drops cents.

Populate the NUMBER field with the HH:MM or perhaps HH:MM:SS of the
transaction and viola, the day's ledger is chronologically sorted.

I am happy nevertheless to see lower level development on this matter of
the timestamp. Thanks, Daniel.

Mike