Announcing v2.0.0 release of GnuCash Android

Ngewi Fet ngewif at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 07:11:01 EST 2015

On behalf of the GnuCash Android developers, I am pleased to announce the
release of GnuCash Android v2.0.0 to the Google Play store.

This release has been rolling out slowly over the past week, and should now
be available to all users starting today.

In addition, starting with v2.0.0, GnuCash Android is also now available in
the Amazon Appstore for Android
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0176GADSY#>. This should make it easier
for Kindle Fire users to access the app.

Major highlights in this release include:

- Updated with Material Design
- Support for multi-currency transactions
- Improved reports and reporting options
- Calculator for entering transaction amounts
- Bug fixes and performance improvements

We hope you enjoy this release, and as always, we look forward to your
feedback!

Regards,
Ngewi Fet